Sunday, 10 August 2014

VIDEO: GRWM - Party Editon

Ahhh my second video on YouTube is up! This is what how I got ready for my friends 18th birthday.
Unfortunately I'm sick so couldn't record my voice over because I wanted this video up as soon as possible! Hopefully it still makes sense without my voice over but here's just the steps I took and what I used :)





I normally just take showers before I go out but I wanted to pamper myself so I decided to use a superdrug face mask and a lush bath bomb. Dragons egg is my fav lush bath bomb, it smells so citrusy and fab, it has golden glitters in it that subtly stick to your skin but they don't get everywhere! After I washed my face mask off then washed my hair with my Tresmme shampoo and then applied my Jo Hansford hair mask (the giveaway is still happening on my blog). I normally leave my hair to air dry when doing my makeup.


For makeup I used -

Max factor face finity foundation
Seventeen stay time concealer
Hoola bronzer
Seventeen eye brow kit
Maybelline Colour tattoo  'On and On Bronze' as eye shadow base
YDK from Naked 2 all over
Snakebite from Naked 2 in crease
Revlon colour stay liner
Rimmel gel liner on top lash line
Falsies, bad gal and they're real mascara
Revlon matte lip 'Elusive'

Hair -
Curled with Cosmo
Lee Stanford protector
Batiste
XXL powder

I then got ready my outfit is from miss guided (swear I'm not sponsored by them I just love their stuff)
Top (on sale for £2!!!)
Kimono
Skirt
Shoes - eBay
Socks - Topshop

Nails are my first videos nail art using colours that matched my kimono.

Phone Case -- http://sighh.bigcartel.com/product/coffee-addict-case


Music - Hunter Hayes Instrumentals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q61Cmcmvb-g 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmqvgayqKs 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfQ_dT75KA 

3 comments:

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion