Sunday, 17 August 2014

VIDEO - My Everyday Makeup Routine




I'm thinking that Sunday is going to be my upload day for YouTube! So here is another video, this is my everyday makeup so what I wear to work and it use to wear it to school!





I used -

Oilatum moisturiser
Max factor face finity foundation
Seventeen stay time concealer
Hoola bronzer
Seventeen brows that eyebrow kit
Barry m dazzle dust in 39 eyeshadow
Revlon colorstay liner
They're real mascara
Nivea lip butter

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
                          - Face Set

Brushes with the pink handles  (£5!!!!)



I used the same Hunter Hayes music as in my last video :)

I really do hope you're enjoying seeing me on Youtube, I'm loving giving it a go, soooooo much fun!
-Emma, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great routine! I love the Barry M dazzle dusts x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab video! Such a nice day to day look. That dazzle dust is amazing!

    Baby Rebel

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion